We are authentic in our service delivery.
Our bespoke, confidential and strategic programme management services cover the full lifecycle of any programme or project.
We tailor our service to the needs of the client(s) or key stakeholder(s) and believe there is ‘no one size fits all’ solution when it comes to providing professional consultancy services.
We've worked with clients across the UK on a number of projects, priding ourself on how much our clients trust us to deliver a project successfully.
We treat each project with a unique and bespoke approach. Providing you with a dedicated collaborative working relationship that works for you.
With over 25 years industry experience you can trust you're in the right hands. We take pride in our work, our management processes and our people.
Assured delivery and advice
Our project management services are focused on assured delivery against the client requirements and constraints. We appreciate that every project is different and offer a bespoke managament approach for each client.
- Project optioneering and modelling.
- Project delivery, handover and close out.
- Risk identification, mitigation and management.
- Stakeholder identification, communication and management.
- Project monitoring and reporting.
- Project audits and technical advice.
- Project planning, scheduling and phasing.
- Identification and development of the client brief, requirements and key constraints.
- Selection and assembly of the client’s technical design team.
- ‘Fly / Die’ feasibility assessments
Programme finance and delivery option modelling.
- Business case development and authority
Master planning of financial spend profiles and delivery strategy.
- Programme risk identification, mitigation, monitoring and management.
- Creation and establishment of programme delivery structures.
- Programme governance and executive reporting.
- Programme delivery and handover.
- Periphery programme requirements, i.e. facilitation works, property relocations and disposals etc.
Our business is committed to being an environmental and sustainable operation. We have offset 100% of our forecast CO2 emissions generated from our business activity for 2020/21 in the region local to our head office.